Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We're OK

Jim and I are alive and well, just BUSY. We are co-hosting and planning an Escapees Colorado Chapter rally in June in South Pueblo; accepted a new job for the summer; attending 5 craft classes a week; drove friends to New Orleans Sunday to catch a cruise to the Caribbean; playing cards most every night - just enjoying our retirement......it is exhausting at times.

So I will try to update this blog properly later today or tonight; but know everything is fine and dandy and we are just doing alot of things, and like I have said before - I can either do or write about what we did, but have a problem trying to do both.

More later, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.