Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Technology Session

Yesterday was a quiet day here at Betty’s RV Park.  Linda, Laura and I have the same camera…Nikon Coolpix…so we got together to share information.  Laura showed me how to take a panoramic picture.  It sure is an interesting affect.

This is a panoramic view of Betty’s Louisiana Room with all the Mardi Gras decorations.

DSCN2237

And then I went outside and took a shot of one side of the parked rigs

DSCN2238

Then I showed Laura how to change the photo on the header of her blog.  It is fun to get together and share knowledge.

I had recorded two segments of Downton Abbey and wanted to see them plus the Olympics, so I didn’t go to happy hour last night.

It suppose to be cold and raining the next couple of days, so we’ll end up inside most of the time. Ugh!!!

Remember, you are loved.

 

2 comments:

  1. Love your headed picture on this Blob, Bobbie. .....so that's how you get 17 rigs in your backyard! :) Sending hugs to you and Jim, Betty and all of the RVers there in Abbeville. J&C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Nikon Coolpix also, and learned to use the Panaramic last summer while in Maine. . .really great feature!

    and. . .I also LOVE Downton Abbey. . .so we might be kindred spirits. . .and yes, staying in during this yuck is a great thing to do. . .

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.