Sunday, February 23, 2014

New Iberia Mardi Gras Parade

Last Friday we started off going to Duffy’s Diner in New Iberia for an early dinner before the parade.  I’ve already done a blog post about Duffy’s Dinner when we went ball gown shopping last December, so click HERE to see the details of this interesting 1950s dinner….great shrimp!

This is a small parade with about 8-10 decorated floats and a lot of kids in dance schools.  We enjoyed ourselves.

DSCN2413
Richard and Lynn
DSCN2417
Barbara (Rick under the weather)
DSCN2415
Bernie and Dodo
DSCN2416
Jim and Debbie
DSCN2420
Jim and Dan, who never wants to be cold, thus the outfits
unnamed
And then you have yours truly

Soon the parade began

DSCN2411 DSCN2426
DSCN2430 DSCN2436
DSCN2440 DSCN2443

I’ll be running a couple of days behind for the next two weeks because there is so much going on I can’t keep up….experience and blog.  I’ll do my best.

Remember, you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.