Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Finished Christmas Gift Knitting

I finished all my Christmas gift knitting. You remember the posts of our daughter, Christine's, gift of spa items with bag, scrubber, soap holder and loofa.


I already gave Maxx and April the layette set for their "yet to be born" daughter.


Then I knitted our granddaughter, Alyssa's, purple belt in a cable stitch. I made it long so she can wear it below the waist, as a high hip ornament.

Then again I just finished a snood for our other daughter, Beth, who has long dark hair. The snood will allow her to put her hair up in it when she doesn't want to fuss with it. On someone with short hair it gives the illusion of having long hair. The pattern is hard to see but it is called English Lace. The color is a hunter green with flecks of burgundy, which are Beth's favorite colors.


So that finishes my Christmas gift knitting. I'll send some soaps to Christine's gift, maybe a new blouse for Alyssa, and Beth, who loves Little House in the Prairie, will get a DVD of the third year.

I hope to get it all sent off this week to spare myself of the Christmas shipping rush and long lines at the post office.

Remember, you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.