Saturday, November 21, 2009

Doing Better, Thankfully

Yes, I am much better today. I haven't taken any medicine and haven't had but one coughing session all day. Unfortunately I gave my cold to Bill and he is down and out today. Lesle came over for dinner when Jim grilled steaks which we had with baked potatoes and a salad. I even made a mixed berry cobbler that came out tasty, although it looked like a wreak.

The body has recovered and no pain today. Oh, Oh, I got on the scale this morning and I've lost 8 pounds the last two weeks!!! I guess it is the not eating so often and smaller portions that did it. Plus the crazy physical contortions we go through in our 11 hour shifts. Whatever the reason, I'll take the weight loss! Now to keep it off is the real challenge.

Back to work tomorrow night...but we are almost half way through our assignment here only FIVE more weeks to go! We can do it.

Remember, you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.