Friday, August 27, 2010

Girls’ Day Out

LSB Aug 2010 (2)

Finally found a day where my two busy girlfriends could gather together with me for a little “girl talk”. That day was last Saturday when I drove into Alamosa and met with my two buds Lory Sanchez, who has her own computer repair company and my computer guru, and Salai Taylor, Library Manager of Southern Peaks Public Library in Alamosa.

We met at Chili’s for lunch and some serious “catching up” talk.

LSB Aug 2010 (1) We lingered over lunch to share our plans and enjoyed each other’s company.  Then we went to see the movie “East Pray Love” with Julia Roberts.

Now I read the book earlier this summer and I was very pleased how the book was translated to the big screen.  So much of the dialog was verbatim from the book and the acting was very, very good.  We all enjoyed it.

Remember, you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.