Monday, August 2, 2010

Flowers

With the abundance of rain that we have been having nearly every day, the mountain wildflowers have been popping out like mad.

flowers summer 2010 (2) flowers summer 2010 (3)
flowers summer 2010 (8) flowers summer 2010 (5)
flowers summer 2010 (4) flowers summer 2010 (7)
flowers summer 2010 (9) flowers summer 2010 (6)

These photos are all taken around our campground.  I snapped the photos during my daily walk “around the loop”.  The wild roses are especially prolific and their bright pink color always bring a smile to my face.

The wild irises grow in a meadow at the entrance to the park and only last a couple of days.  Every week or so I find another new type of flower coming up.

Remember, you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.