Friday, July 23, 2010

Pagosa Springs

Went by myself to Pagosa Springs to see the arts and crafts festival they were having. On the way I took some photos

CIMG4643 CIMG4644
CIMG4647 CIMG4648
CIMG4665 CIMG4672
CIMG4669 CIMG4670

I needed to find Kern and Anne Stafford’s magnetic jewelry booth to buy a couple more items as Christmas presents.  Here she sees me coming…

CIMG4656 Remember I told you about Anne’s hesitation to be a fulltime RVer? Well, when I arrive she proudly told me she decided to go for it. They bought a Honda 2000 generator and plan on selling their park model in North Carolina and stay on the road as fulltimers!!! They even joined the Boomers BOF. 

Here is a photo of some of the items Anne and Kern make:

CIMG4657 And here is the happy couple:

CIMG4659This was a good festival with some very novel items being offered. 

 CIMG4655 CIMG4653
 CIMG4654 CIMG4652

I had a good time, but it started getting hot around noon, so I headed for the mountain top to stay cool.

Remember you are loved!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos. Thanks for sharing. We love Pagosa Springs!
    West
    All Things Pagosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of some of the things I didn't do.
    Good photos, interesting blog. I hope you have the time of your lives.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.