Monday, April 20, 2015

Blossoms

We have never been in Arizona when things were in bloom. Since we are staying longer this year, we are especially excited to see the cacti bloom.  All these photos were taken right here in our condo complex.

DSCN5476

DSCN5477 DSCN5478

I love hibiscus plants….they remind me of my childhood years growing up in Florida.   Before we moved in I told Jim I wanted a couple of hibiscus plants for the patio.  I didn’t know then that there were two plants already outside.

DSCN5491 DSCN5482

There are an assortment of other tropical-type plants all around the complex.

DSCN5481
Here you can see all the cactus “babies”

DSCN5483
This honeysuckle plant cascades over the wall and smells so good when you walk by…especially at night.

DSCN5486
Don’t know what these purple bush is but it’s pretty

DSCN5487
What’s this? I like the red accents on these yellow flowers.

It is so, so nice to drive around town and see everything in bloom….so eye catching.  Makes you smile, just seeing the flowers everywhere.

Remember, you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.