Tuesday, August 5, 2014

No Surgery Today

That’s right.  I got myself all ready physically and mentally for this cataract surgery and then this morning the doctor’s office called to say my toric lens hadn’t arrived….so no surgery. 

My doctor has three offices in three cities so she is only in town one day a week.  So I’m scheduled for surgery next Tuesday morning.  My lens is suppose to be delivered this afternoon so it will be ready for next Tuesday.  We’ll stay here in Alamosa for another week.

Now you will have me around this week …. bound to be some interesting things to tell you about.

Stay tuned…..remember, you are loved.

1 comment:

  1. The waiting game is never fun. Especially when surgery is involved but the time will pass quickly.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.