Thursday, January 23, 2014

French Kiss Pastries-Turkey Dinner

Yesterday Sandy and I ran around checking out the resale and Goodwill shops around Ocean Springs.  After about the fourth place I decided we needed to stop and have a break.  So we drove into town per se and found the French Kiss Pastries.  Oh, my, no calories in there-not.  I liked the clean, sleek appearance and the choices were incredible.  George, our server was very patient to explain all the different selections.

DSCN1991 DSCN1986
DSCN1987 DSCN1988

Sandy chose a pecan cream little cake to share along with New Orleans Chicory coffee. We were happy people!

DSCN1989      DSCN1990

Barbecue Turkey

 

After we got home Jim put the turkey half on the grill.

 

 

 

DSCN1992

 

and boy did it come out grand

 

 

 

Then if that wasn’t enough activity for the day we headed out to the boat launch area of the campground and found a wonderful place to see the sunset.  I couldn’t decide which photo to show you, so here are a bunch.  You pick out your favorite.

DSCN1995 DSCN1999
DSCN1997 DSCN2004
DSCN2007 DSCN2010

I particularly liked this photo of Sandy and Charles from the back

DSCN1996

Hope your day was as enjoyable as ours.

Remember, you are loved.
Read the story behind this saying HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.