Friday, January 10, 2014

Do Nothing Day

I didn’t do much of anything yesterday….should stop there and sign off, but you know me, more is better than little.

I never left the RV.  Although the weather was 10 degrees warmer than the day before, the sun wasn’t shining and it was gloomy.  So I sat and knitted on another hooded cowl.

We did have Charles over for dinner as I made a big pot of beans and ham.  It sure came out good.

Today we are going to get out of the RV and take a drive to the end of this island and see more of Gulf Breeze.  We may even go to a laundromat…..whoppie!

Well that was my total day and plans….whatcha doing???

Remember, you are loved.
Read the story behind this saying HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.