Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Pedis and Lunch

Yesterday seven ladies in the park went to have pedicures and manicures.  Here are some of the ladies picking out their choice of nail polish colors.

DSCN1521

DSCN1522
Merlene took this of me “in the bath water”
DSCN1523
Carol and Betty taking a soak
DSCN1524
Dodo, Cookie and Perri
DSCN1525
Here’s Betty showing me her finished toes….Mardi Gras glitz polish

DSCN1530

The nail place was pretty busy so it took about two hours to get us all done, so by then it was off to lunch at El Camino’s.

 


I’m really picky about my Mexican food and seldom eat it out after we leave the Colorado/New Mexico area.  But I was in a group so I went along and was pleasantly pleased. It’s not Mexican as we know it (no heat or spice) but presentation was good and the portions were huge. Most of us had half a Botano (taco salad flat on a plate) with Cookie having a burrito and Perri had an enchilada plate. 

DSCN1526         DSCN1527

The ladies had a good “day out” together

DSCN1528

Remember, you are loved

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.