Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year’s Day Dinner

Here are photos of our New Year’s Day dinner.  I like king crab legs

CIMG1270

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CIMG1271

and Jim prefers lobster

 

 

 

 

 

Bless Jim’s heart, he cooked and let me eat first while he watched the gate and then he cooked his own meal and I watched the gate.  We never get to eat together if we want to eat our food hot cause there never is more than 5-7 minutes before a vehicle is either coming in or going out,  so we take turns.

Jim steamed both the crab legs and lobster and they both came out tender and succulent.  Add a little butter and fresh lemon and oh, yummmm they were terrific!!!

Remember, you are loved.
Read the story behind the saying HERE

4 comments:

  1. Bobbie, we are busy as well with rig set up. Since we are on the pad it is really exciting to see the operation from bare ground to drilling. I would have nearly paid them to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a yummy New Year's dinner! Sorry you couldn't enjoy it together, but at least you both got to enjoy it hot! Happy New Year to you both! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man that looks good. Makes me want to stay here a few motr days. We have pigged out at the local fish market, Joe Pattie's.
    Good stuff.
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was reading some blogs I haven't read in awhile, rediscovered you two! We were gate guards last April thru the middle of August, worked for the same company as you. We may do it again later this year, this time Aug. til right before Thanksgiving. I don't envy you working in the cold weather, but it looks like you are dealing with it. We divided the day up into 4 shifts, and I took breakfast and supper outside so we could eat together. I'll be following you daily now, you write a very interesting blog. Jan

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.