Sunday, January 29, 2012

I Got a Perm - Met with Friends

Couldn’t take it any more and made an appointment to have a perm at the Smart Styles at Deming’s Walmart.  I was so happy to find Dawna on duty.  She is kind of a rocker with piercings and tats….my kind of girl!!!  And she is tiny, like 4’10”, but with a strong, spunky attitude I loved.

CIMG9503            CIMG9505

We had a grand time during the perming process talking about life, education and the traits to look for in a mate.  Dawna was a delight.

CIMG9499      CIMG9500

And here is the final result.

CIMG9502

************************
Tuesday afternoon Jim and NanC Tidball rolled into Dream Catcher Rainbow Park, so we shared happy hour together.

CIMG9507

CIMG9506 CIMG9508
The Three Jims-Mossman, Tidball and Chapman

We had to laugh because while in Abbeville, Louisiana, last year we all bought graphics that said, “laissez les bons temps rouler” which is “let the good times roll” in French.  To be honest here Jim and Linda Mossman bought the graphics first and the Tidballs and Chapmans liked it and copied them.

CIMG9511
Mossman’s rig
CIMG9510

Tidball’s rig
CIMG9512

Chapman’s rig

And there we were at Dream Catcher with all three rigs lined up one after the other.  Yes, many people walking by thought we belonged to some French club or something.

CIMG9509

We had a good time together reminiscing about the our time together last year at Betty’s RV Park in Abbeyville and the reunion of the Class of 2007 in Quartzsite.

Wednesday we were off to Balmorea, Texas.

Remember, you are loved.

2 comments:

  1. I love the hair, wish I could get the nerve to do that with mine. You are my hero!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. butterbean carpenterJanuary 30, 2012 at 12:16 PM

    Howdy,
    She ain't no 4', maybe 3'!!! Whatz she do; change her tootat daily??? I like the 'cut'.. I think
    y'all ought to all start speaking Cajun, when people ask that!!! I like Jim Mossman's hat GET IT!!! KEEP IT ON HIS NOGGIN WHILE IN THE RV!!
    George Strait, Dwight Yoakum and Tim McGraw SLEEP
    IN THEIRS!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.