Monday, December 27, 2010

Sun Reappears

Oh, happy days…..the sun has returned and it is suppose to be 50 degrees here in Summerdale, Alabama. We are doing a “happy dance”.  We opened all the shades and Jim is cleaning all the inside windows….love a man who cooks and cleans!

Yesterday was pretty miserable. We drove to Camping World in Robertsdale, but got there early so we just rode a while wasting time.  Bought a 2010 Trailer Life RV Park Directory as our other one is 2007, when we first went fulltiming.  The Mossman’s got a few needed items also.

The boys stayed at the Mossman’s to watch the Bears football game while Linda and I were in our rig watching NCIS marathon.  It was good for all of us.

Think tonight we’ll get together and have another night of cards.  It sure was fun the other night when the Mossman’s taught us Tripoly and a new rummy game.  If one of our Class of 2007 would send me the rules to Hand and Foot I’d like to teach them that.  We have had so many hilarious nights playing Hand and Foot, but I don’t remember the “class rules” we learned and there’s many versions I understand.

Oh, I can see out the windows again….yippee….think I’ll go take a walk in the sunshine!

Remember, you are loved.

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys,
    In answer to your question about the evaporator....$30,000..yowie !

    Luv u guys...miss you both !

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.