Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas2010 (2)

Quiet day here in Summerdale, Alabama.  We got up at our usual time of 4 a.m…..got to change that soon. For no apparent reason I was in a cleaning mood and knowing me, you have to take advantage of that as it doesn’t happen often enough.  So there I was a 4:30 a.m. on my hands and knees washing all the floors, deep clean the bathroom and windexing the mirrors….all before breakfast.

Yesterday was a whirlwind of late lunch, going to the movies to see True Grit which wasn’t worth the effort, stopping for ice cream and a little window shopping.  So I didn’t have time to make Linda Mossman a birthday cake, so I did that this morning and also baked a coffee cake that the Mossman’s shared with us.

Jim Mossman is making homemade lasagna for dinner, as none of us were too excited about the ham being served at the clubhouse. Salad and garlic bread will round out the meal….along with the birthday cake, of course.

It’s raining now, but at least it isn’t the “white stuff”.  Temps are about 48 degrees, so it is just warm and cozy.  Jim is “snoozing”, got Christmas music on the TV and soon I’ll be reading on my Kindle.  Not a bad Christmas all-in-all!

Remember, you are loved….a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.