Wednesday, December 5, 2012

E-Reader Kaddie

I found this e-reader cover pattern on Knitpicks.com where I buy most of my knitting supplies.  I love knitting up small gift items and this one was perfect. I knitted two in cotton in different shades of blue

E-Reader Caddie (1)                   E-Reader Caddie (3)

E-Reader Caddie (2)                 E-Reader Caddie (4)

I think they came out cute.  It’s nice to have a couple of gifts on hand just in cases.

Remember, you are loved
Read the story behind the saying HERE

1 comment:

  1. butterbean carpenterDecember 8, 2012 at 8:24 AM

    Howdy B&J,

    You are so smart and talented!!! How's Jim doing??

    UR2, also!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.