Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Another Great Dinner

Uh, uh we came up with a great dinner idea.  After 31 years of marriage I found out during a recent conversation Jim likes cooked green peppers….who knew?  He always takes the green peppers off his salad and gives them to me, so I never put it in any dishes.  He also puts aside the red and yellow peppers I cook in dishes….see I don’t like cooked green peppers but love them in sandwiches and salads.

So when we decided to have a shrimp something dinner tonight, I figure I’d give green peppers another try since I bought some for my salads.  I made a shrimp spaghetti primavera thingie. 
CIMG1193

I sautéed onions, garlic, portabella mushrooms, tomatoes, broccoli and green peppers along with a few shrimp on top of spaghetti and fresh grated Parmesan cheese.  Whoopi….it was a delicious success.  I now like cooked green peppers.

How about trying anew some foods you always thought you didn’t like??? 

Maybe your taste-buds have changed like mine did.  Maybe I’ll try lima beans or parsnips again.

Remember, you are loved.
Read the story behind the saying HERE

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. butterbean carpenterDecember 13, 2012 at 4:12 PM

    Howdy B&J,

    I LOVE PEPPERS RED, YELLOW, GOLDEN, GREEN AND BROWN!!! COOKED OR RAW!!!

    Y'ALL R 2 ALSO!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.