Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pizza & Beer

Last night we met Angela, Kaitlin and Heinz for dinner at the San Luis Valley Pizza Company

CIMG0783

They make an extremely delicious pizza and I especially like that they really cook the crust so it is really brown and crispy.

We all got a kick out of the waitress when she began carding everyone when we ordered a beer.  Surely she wouldn’t card me…I’m obviously over 21!!!  Oh, oh, but she did……

CIMG0782

We enjoyed chit chatting about our winter plans and also hearing what the Bergann’s have done towards their desire to go fulltime RVing in the future.

****************************

This morning I take Jim to the hospital for his hernia surgery.  Please keep him in your prayers.

Remember, you are loved.
Read the story behind the saying here

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you really had a great time. Sorry I missed that one. I left Fun Valley on the 10th and drove to Santa Fe. It is warmer here and I was ready for that. I am praying that the surgery goes well. Keep safe.o

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.