Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Seven things you didn’t know about me.

I took this idea from Donna of 2 taking a fifth blog, but it’s good fodder for my blog readers.

1.  I was raised on the southeast coast of Florida.
2.  I lived in Bermuda for ten years working as a civilian for the Air Force and Navy.
3.  I climbed to the top of Mt. Fuji in Japan-lived there 3 years.
4.  I’ve been married five times…to Jim 30 years…I like him best!!!
5.  I like liver, gizzards, buttermilk, rocky mountain oysters, horseradish, menudo, raw oysters and other “disgusting things” as others call them.  My favorite meal is homemade tacos.
6.  I was technology manager for a public library when I retired.
7.  My private obsession are purses and totes.

OK, now it is your turn.  Use “comments” telling me some things I don’t know about you.

Remember, you are loved.

3 comments:

  1. You've had an interesting and varied life. No wonder full time RVing suits you to a T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Bobbie!! Some interesting facts there for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.