Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Latest renovation

Jim Mossman came in and made our latest renovation.  He put a shelf along the top of our kitchen/entertainment center slide.  I’ll use it to put up souvenirs of our travels and decorative items that appeal to me.

Here’s a photo of what the slide top looked like when we first bought the rig with the plain slide……Shelf (1)

Hearty Modify (2)        

Then the two Jim’s got started putting up the shelf. Even Rich got into the action putting up the brackets. We had to leave the shelf inside overnight because of the damp weather here in Summerdale, Alabama.

Shelf (2) Shelf (3)
Shelf (4) Shelf (5)
Shelf (6) Shelf (7)

Now here is what it looks like now. Jim M. added wooden brackets under the flat shelf and then added the decorative railing to the front. Jim C. did all the staining. I think it looks super!!!

CIMG5659 CIMG5660
CIMG5661 CIMG5662

Remember, you are loved.

3 comments:

  1. looks great!Its longer then I expected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shelf, good job. Now I'm looking at the area over our slide, will have to have my husband see if he can do something similar. I have three small shelves between the windows, love them for putting knick-knacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great guys!!!! I like it!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.