Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The “Princess”

I lovingly call Linda Mossman “The Princess”.  She is a “girlie” girl and loves her rings, ankle bracelets, nose rings, necklaces and earrings.  She loves to go shopping, get manicures and sleeps in late…and her husband, Jim, does all the cooking. I kid her a lot about being such a princess and she takes it in stride and is so good nature about it.  And I dearly love her for all of her labor intensive traits.  I’m so lucky she is a good sport and easily laughs at herself.  So the other day when we were in Dollar Tree I found a toy tiara and couldn’t resist buying it for her.

I waited until our daily happy hour and brought it out, and on bended knee, presented it to her.  Terri got right into the action and also bowed down.  We all laughed so hard…and then needed help to get up off our knees LOL.  Doesn’t she do the regal look well?

Princess (6) Princess (3)
Princess (4) Princess (5)

We “celebrated” the occasion by finishing off the Apple Pie moonshine and called it a night.

Princess (7) Princess (1)

Thanks, Linda, for being such a good sport…I love you Girlfriend l!!!

1 comment:

  1. HEHE, when it comes to regal, she could give Queen Liz a run for her money. Keep on havin' fun out there on the road.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.