Friday, September 5, 2014

Anniversary 2014

I know….yes, I know…it’s been a while since I posted a blog…over a week….I know.  Excuse ----- I was having too much fun!!!

Thursday, the 28th was our anniversary so we moved from Highway Springs Campground and moved to South Fork Campground.  We were joined by The Abeytas and also The Berganns along with Jan and Matt Harris (RV repairman extraordinaire) and our buddies Rich and Terri, campground managers.

DSCN4136 DSCN4139

Jim grilled ten huge rib eye steaks (I had trout).

DSCN4134 DSCN4140

DSCN4141

Love Roberta’s calabacitas with corn, yellow neck squash and cheese.

 

 

 

Because this was a “special occasion” we made batches of Duck Farts or Alligator Farts as Jim calls them.  It is a mixture of Kahlua, whiskey and Irish Cream.

                                                        DSCN4135

We closed out the evening with us gathering around a nice campfire.

DSCN4148

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.