Friday, November 7, 2008

Obama wins!!!

Hip, hip horray Obama won the election! We are so excited about the prospects for the future with Obama as our President. Hopefully this shows that Americans can finally accept racial diversity. There are smiles on our faces. Jim and I stayed up and watched CNN all day and late into the night till Obama was named the winner. And what an inspirational acceptance speech Obama gave.

Watching the celebration all over the world, you can see that having Obama as our President will have a positive impact in the rest of the world also. It is exciting to think about all the ways the world can change with his leadership.

2 comments:

  1. Just caught up with your blog. Yes, isn't it thrilling that Obama won?? What a great day for Americans. I feel as though the sun is shining again. :)

    Hugs, Laurie and Odel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two good men ran. I had to really think which one to vote for. For the first time in my life I was able to cast a vote for a man I wanted to see become president, instead of against the one I feared.
    And I voted for change!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.