Sunday, October 12, 2014

Still Hot

We are still going through the heat with most with most day time temperatures 94-98* and the bedtime temps in the 70s.  We’ve been sleeping with a fan on us.  Luckily the mornings are high 60s and 70s and great for my morning walks.

Yah, I’ve been walking…really.  It’s the first thing I do otherwise I get distracted.  Then I make a smoothie of greens, broccoli, carrots, berries, celery and either yogurt or tofu.  By that time I’m all revved up and could take on the world!  Walking and my smoothie gives me a lot of energy like never before.

Somehow the walk and smoothie takes away my drudgery of doing some yucky job like laundry, oiling the cabinets, etc.

The other day after my morning routine I started washing window screens and shamed Jim into cleaning the windows and sills.  Why do I put those things off for so long?  It only took 15 minutes to complete but I’d put it off for months.

Today I think I’ll go wash clothes before the Bronco game starts at 10 a.m.  That’s another crazy thing….no daylight saving time here in Arizona.  So our Sunday early football games start at 10 instead of 11.  And for some reason Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy starts at 7 p.m. at prime time…crazy.

Well, I’m off to the laundry….talk with you later.

Remember, you are loved.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.