Thursday, October 16, 2014

Doing Things Early

Since we continue to be in the 90s every day, we have gravitated to doing any shopping very early in the morning.

Like this morning I took my walk right after waking, then we went shopping by 7:30 a.m.  This really works as it is cool and there hardly is anyone in the stores yet. 

By 9 a.m. we were back to the rig, produce cleaned and all groceries put away by 9 a.m.  Now we can laze around the rest of the day.

Yesterday I almost killed myself at an hour’s zumba session.  Heck I don’t even stand for an hour at a time, let alone giggle and bounce around for an hour straight.  I even slowed down and only did the steps I could, but the constant movement about did me in. But I’ll continue doing it once a week while we are here.  Don’t think I can do the three times that is offered though.  No, I’m not in shape so I’ve decided to walk 15 minutes twice a day to help myself out.

Plus we go to the pool every other day or so and although we don’t  lap “swim” per se, I do some water aerobic exercises while trying to cool off.

I figure every little bit helps….better than just sitting in our recliners.

Remember, you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.