Sunday, July 13, 2014

Breakfast to Dinner

Thursday Jim had to drive to Colorado Springs, so The Boys had me over for breakfast….ever concerned for me. Then we sat around the campfire as there was a mountain morning chill in the air.

DSCN3852 DSCN3854

Then The Boys made dinner since Jim was getting back so late.  Oh, my, they made smoked ribs with corn on the cob and baked beans.

DSCN3857 DSCN3855

DSCN3858

Then Paulo came out with a surprise …..  mini cupcakes to celebrate my upcoming birthday complete with lit candles.  Tim said they knew they wouldn’t be here for my birthday so they wanted to do something early for me.  Such considerate guys.

DSCN3859
Paulo walking out of the tent with cupcakes all lit up.
DSCN3861
Not my best shot but can’t wear eye makeup yet.

We had a great time together the last few days, so we bid them goodbye with hopes to see them again before the end of the summer.

DSCN3862

Remember, you are loved.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like they took good care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure laid on some good grub to take great care of you. I love to be camping when a little fire is needed in the morning but that's darned hard to find in the summertime East - maybe in the upper mid-west this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smoked ribs, followed by cupcakes! What a meal.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.