Thursday, April 25, 2013

Movie “42”–Wow, Wow, Wow

Jim and I went to see the 5:15 p.m. showing of the movie “42” about Jackie Robinson.  All I can say is “Wow”.  What a meaningful and inspiring movie. Great way to show the youngsters how it use to be and the hardships Mr. Robinson went through. 

Jim and I maybe own eight movies.  There just aren’t that many movies we enjoy enough to see more than once.  Some we do own are Dave, The Notebook, American President, Field of Dreams and Mama Mia.

When “42” comes out on DVD….we WILL be buying it. 

If you haven’t seen this movie yet, do yourself a favor and go see it.

Remember, you are loved.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I think every parent of children over age 5 or 6 should take them to this movie and help them understand what went on. Tremendous movie (and not just because my daughter's company did all the background casting ).

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.