Saturday, May 21, 2011

2011 Season Start

Our camphosting began in earnest on Monday with our cleaning restrooms (pit toilets), removing winter debris and cleaning a few fire pits. Our camphost arrived and joined in.

CIMG7481
Billy & Frieda Catchings
CIMG7482
Campsite right on the river

We moved again to our campground at Park Creek.  The forest service came in after we left last year and cut down some of the diseased trees (pine beetle) and the leaners, so there is more sunlight coming through, which is nice. Here’s our spot.

CIMG7487

Now all we need is some customers!!! It is still cold and yesterday it spitted snow off and on all day, so we may not get any locals up here this weekend and maybe not even next weekend for Memorial Day if it stays this cool.

Oh, I remember when I went to the Phillips house with my friend, Lory, to work on their computers?  And Rita was making all those gorgeous totes and purses?  Well, I got mine last week and it is a stunner!!!  Lory said Rita “picks up” on the personality of the purpose and somehow puts it into the item.  What do you think?  Does it match my personality?

CIMG7479 CIMG7480I love the color combination she came up with.

That’s about it for today.  Hope you are safe, warm and comfortable.

Remember, you are loved.

4 comments:

  1. NICE TOTE!!! And yes, I think it matches your personality fabulously!!!!! And I agree, nice color combo too. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful tote and it appears to fit. It seems that the weather is still pretty chilly where you are. We could use some of that where we are. We are hoping to change that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and design. It fits you to a tee.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.