Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Time to leave!

I guess it is time to leave when your Polident is so cold you can't squeeze it out of the tube to put your dentures in your mouth!!!

Well, that happened to me this morning. I had to put the Polident onto of the heater floor vent to warm up so I could use it.....ridiculous. But, hay, we leave tomorrow morning so it's OK. Yippe-e-e-e we'll be on the road by 9:00 a.m. Yea, I know we're only going 15 miles down the road, but it is out of here and parking with SKP friends, Rich and Terri Deacon. And we can have a drink because we won't be in uniform or in the campground.

We have an appointment to install the new water tank on Thursday morning, so tomorrow is a free day to gather all the uniforms, pack office supplies into totes and finish up reports. We will work through Friday... have a leisurely weekend and then the rally early arrival is Monday.

We are tired and ready to be finished with our area manager responsibilities and be back to our normal fulltimers selves.

Remember, you are loved!

3 comments:

  1. Cold Polident, now thats funny, and a goood reason to leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about making your lips pucker!
    I don't think I have laughed so hard. It must be getting pretty darn chilly at 9300 ft. Enjoy your rally next week, can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny! Time to move. Congrats on a job well done this summer! See you this winter. C&J

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.