Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Knitting project completed

I'm knitting our Christmas gifts. So here is the latest project I completed. It is for our daughter, Christine, as she loves bath products.

The upper left item is a hand washer, top right is a soap holder, bottom right is a soap-lather scrubby, and in the middle is the bag to hold it all. I bought this as a kit from KnitPicks.com so I didn't have to figure out the color combinations or anything. It did take a while to knit it all, but it was nice to learn new knitting techniques and try something different. I really enjoy knitting this project. Now on to a belt I'm knitting my teen granddaughter, Alyssa.

Remember, you are loved!

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO CUTE!
    You really have a talent for casting on and purling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Great! A welcome gift. When you start the belt learn from my mistake. Don't use very stretchy yarn. The one that appears to fit perfectly the first day may wrap around the waist twice by the end of the week!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.