Friday, September 11, 2009

Last Day of Work

Well, today was our last official day of work. I faxed in the time sheets and reports; tomorrow I'll mail in a box of used fee envelopes and monthly reports and we are done!!! Jim will put Stabil into the truck, disconnect the battery and will store the battery here at Rich and Terri's. Take the keys to the Forest Service and we are finished for seven months, when we'll do this all over again.

So we went out to dinner with Rich and Terri to my favorite restaurant, Baldo's Mexican Restaurant. It was delicious!!! Then back to Rich and Terri's for bananna splits.....I know, bad for us, but oh so good!!!

We are getting ready for the rally which starts Tuesday.....should be fun! Remember, you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.