Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Anniversary Dinner Photos


Here are some photos from our anniversary dinner. The restaurant have these huge hanging baskets out front with purple and red flowers - my favorite colors. Start of a great evening. We dined on the outside patio situated along the San Juan River. Great setting!


This is a pretty upscale restaurant with great ratings and reviews so it was perfect for a special occasion. I ordered a Caesar's salad ($6) which came with homemade dressing and shavings of real Parmesan Reggiano - it was great! Main entree for me was shrimp and scallops on linguine with a lemon, butter, white wine sauce ($18). Jim got the daily special of prime rib with a salad and baked potato-all for $9.95. Both meals were terrific. I even splurged and had a Manhattan to drink - I'm only allowed one drink a week, so Dr. Kristina, I was good and made that my drink of the week.
















It was a wonderful evening with great food and wonderful talks of how we met and remembering memorable moments throughout our 28 years together.


Here is the happy couple!!!
Remember - you are loved!

2 comments:

  1. Wow your meals look great! I love that top you are wearing Bobbie, such wonderful colors and quite bright just like you! I do believe you hair is a bit longer than in July, quite nice. Jim, you are looking quite dapper yourself. Outdoor living must agree with you both. Again many happy returns to the happy couple of 28 years. Love to you both.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.