Monday, January 26, 2009

Knitted Hobo Bag

While I was a Knit n' Knibble in Tampa I saw a cute knitted bag made of ribbon in black with silver. I bought the necessary Deco Ribbon and have been knitting on it since. This is the sample bag in the store.

Well, yesterday was such a beautiful day here (FINALLY) with temperatures in the mid-70s. I actually put on suntan lotion as my knees were getting red. So I sat outside under the awning and finished up the bag, I really like how it came out. The colors are blues and purplish and it will go well with jeans.
I'm working on my Disney World post, so you will read it eventually, but I don't want to go too long without posting, so I will be throwing in side-posts now and again.

We're off to the Webster Flea Market today for strawberries which are really in season here. We're going to barbeque steaks tonight so I'll also get some fresh tomatoes and maybe green beans to saute in olive oil and garlic. Mmmmmmmmmm - want to come over for dinner?

Remember - you are loved!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl, Your bag is really cute. Is there someway I could get the instructions? Your dinner sounds really good. We had pot luck at the club house. What a good time. I am really surprised how many folks don't go. Someone said too many people go out and won't cook. What a shame. Gotta love those Plant City strawberries.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.