Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day-President Obama

What an exciting, historic, important and wonderful day it is today! Inauguration day of President Barack Obama!!!! I am so excited...I woke up early and am glued to CNN all day and most of the night to see everything about this special day.

I have high hopes for this President with the vision he brings for all people - here in America but also for the world. I think he brings a new prospective to war and conflict and how to handle them.

It brings me hope to see divisions close and unity become a reality in my lifetime.

Today I am very proud to be an American.
Remember - you are loved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.