Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Product recommendation

Jim and I eat out way too much. But it is hard not to eat the food in all the regional areas we all travel through. So when we do cook (yes, Jim does most of the cooking) we cook from scratch.

However, when we were working at amazon.com in Kansas we were checking out a grocery store in a little town during a drive and bought a "new" packaged meal product they just got in. Well, it has been five or six months, but we finally ate it last night and I have to say, it is the best package meal I've ever had.

It's called Romano's Macaroni Grill Creamy Basil Parmesan Chicken & Pasta. Here is a photo.

You add the chicken for this meal, but the package itself includes the linguine pasta, grated Parmesan cheese, a seasoning packet of basil and cheese, another packet of creamy sauce and even a packet of sun-dried tomatoes.

I did add more pasta as what they gave you didn't look like enough....but it really would have been. I used chicken thigh meat instead of the chicken breast the package suggested. I also added chopped broccoli for a veggie.

The finished dish was amazingly tasty!!! The seasoning was excellent and the creamy sauce was a nice addition to the overall flavor.

I highly recommend this product and if you find it on the shelf during your next shopping trip, give it a try. I think you will be happy about your decision.

Remember, you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.