Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Alamosa, CO - Day 2

It has been a full day-we both woke at 2 am unable to go back to sleep so we drank a pot of coffee, checked blogs of friends and then went back to sleep at 4 am and woke again at 8 am. Love being able to change up sleep patterns.

I visited my friend, Salai at the library and we went to lunch at the Thai House, a new restaurant in town. It was fabulous. I've never eaten any Thai food before, but it was good. I had Green Curry which was sweet from coconut milk with chicken and eggplant. Very interesting.
Then we went to enjoy touching hand dyed yarn....luscious. That was fun. Had to see another friend at her flower shop. Oh, yes, and have a piece of fudge that she also sells at her shop. Yummo-o-o

By then it was time to get back to the library where I was happy to pick up a few books to read. It is so nice to be at a place where you can use a library card and read books you really have waited to read, and not just pick from available paperbacks from an rv park. I've been keeping a list of favorite authors and now I can read their latest offerings. Yipp-p-p-e-e-e

I finished my running around by visiting my friend, Naomi, in the nursing home.

It's good to be back. Remember, you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.