Sunday, April 5, 2009

Family in Santa Fe

It's a dog's life
I really like the photo of Chorizo as a blond and Poncho hiding behind me!
Sunday, April 5th was a beautifully sunny and calm day as we traveled to Santa Fe to see our daughters and grandchildren. We had lunch at Olive Garden, a favorite of ours.

That's granddaughter Alyssa, who will be 16 in September daughter Christine, Jim, daughter Beth and me.
Our grandson Maxx joined us after lunch so we got some nice photos. We had a fun time laughing and joking around. It has been seven months since we've seen everyone and it sure was nice to be together again as family.
Tomorrow we drive home to Alamosa, Colorado. It will be niced to be back. Remember, you are loved!!!


1 comment:

  1. Loved these pictures of your family, Bobbie. Hugs, Jan and Chuck

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.