Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Laundry Day

Well, in preparation for our trip up to the mountains for the summer, I did all the miscellaneous laundry needed today. That was the equivalent of 22 loads of wash. Had to do all the scatter rugs, winter jackets, pillows, comforter, dogs blankets and pillows, etc. But it only took me 4 1/2 hours and about $30 in quarters ha-ha. But it is all done now.

We still want to polish all the wood inside the rig before we head up to the mountains. I think Jim wants to wash and wax the rig as it's been a year. I want to wash the windows gutters and get rid all of the sand and dirt we have accumulated from the wind storms in Texas, New Mexico and Colorado. In fact, we are getting gusts of 46 MPH right now!!!

I survived my annual mammogram yesterday - like being rolled over by a car tire! And have my annual exam on Friday. Jim's is next week. All that medical stuff will be finished for the year. Yippee-e-e-e! Hate all this stuff.

Here's another photo of the puppies - all animals are "puppies" to me. I've been none to pet the donkeys at Sumter Oaks and call them puppies, for Pete's sake!

Remember, you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.