Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Problem with Live Writer

Seems like there are problems with Live Writer, which many of us use to create our blog posts.  Our blogs will not publish.  So we have to resort to using Blogger itself to write and publish our blog posts.  Biggest pain in the A** is inserting photos into Blogger...it is not a smooth operation as with Live Writer.  So for how ever long it takes Live Writer to fix it's problems, I'll be blogging only text...no photos...

Remember, you are still loved

3 comments:

  1. I have used Live Writer, though I usually write directly in blogspot. If you upload the photos you want to use to Picasa Web Albums/Google+, then you can click on the photo icon at the top of the blogspot entry page, choose Picasa Web Albums and insert your photo. Try it. It isn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.