Friday, December 12, 2014

We all get a gate

Jim and Linda Mossman got a gate yesterday, Thursday, somewhere southwest of here.  Then late yesterday afternoon we got “the call” and are heading out this morning to a gate somewhere outside of Tilden, Texas. This is a short assignment for just three weeks, so it must be a relief assignment to let someone go celebrate Christmas with family.  That’s good for them…and for us as something is better than nothing so we will take it.

We’ll keep you informed of our whereabouts and activities, but since Texas is primarily AT&T country, and we have Verizon, we may not have phone or internet service.  My blogging may be sparse as I will have to drive somewhere to get service.  I’ll let you know.

Remember, you are loved.
Read the story behind this saying HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.