Monday, February 18, 2013

Been Released

I couldn’t sleep last night…guess changing sleep patterns takes more than one day/night.  So I got up and watched TV for a while.  At 3:00 a.m. Jim got up and I was basically told to “go to bed, Woman”.

I felt my foot being gently shaken and opened an eye to see Jim there “wake up, Sweetheart, we’ve been released so we need to get ready to go now”.

So I hurriedly got dressed and started in on our “departure checklist” and put things away for a move.  Our company was notified but I called them anyways to confirm we’re ready to go.  So now we’re just sitting around occupying our time waiting for the shop men to come and disconnect us.

We’ll park in the company yard and then go see Jim and Linda Mossman this afternoon.  Probably move out tomorrow for Mercedes if we get off this gate anytime soon.

I’ll let you know what happens.

Remember, you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.