Monday, November 26, 2012

Poncho and Chorizo

Our “puppies”, Poncho and Chorizo (a.k.a. Beanie and Weenie) are ten years old. They looove being covered up. 

CIMG1132

Here’s Poncho sticking his head out of the covers and he found Chorizo’s bone toy to make a pillow for himself.  I thought it was so cute.

CIMG1139

 

Here Poncho couldn’t quite get under the occasional pillow but he was trying.

 


The two dogs both like to sit next to me on my left side, so when one of them gets there first the other just lies on top of him so they can both be by me.

CIMG1144

*******************************
Remember, you are loved
Read the story behind the saying HERE

 

 



 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! We are so blessed with the animals that the Lord put here to keep us company and to teach us what real love is like! No strings attached and in spite of all our faults.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.