Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Corvette Museum-Bowling Green

Last Tuesday we and the Mossman’s drove the 80 some miles to Bowling Green to visit the Corvette Museum.  I would have preferred old Chevy vehicles, but it was interesting.

Corvette Museum (1)
Outside of museum
Corvette Museum (2)
Linda Mossman looking good
Corvette Museum (3)
Jim Mossman’s favorite
Corvette Museum (4)
Displays very original
Corvette Museum (5)
More fine displays
Corvette Museum (8)
Favorite of mine
Corvette Museum (13)
Pretty, pretty
Corvette Museum (14)
Modern door openings
Corvette Museum (15)
Large display made up of individual photos
Corvette Museum (17)
This is a close up of the left headlight.
Corvette Museum (19)
Inside the yellow building with red peak. It’s their Hall of Fame of Corvette employees.
Corvette Museum
I like this sign “I’m waiting for my new parents to take me home”

We had lunch at Ryan’s Buffet, a fav of Jim and I. Linda and I pigged out on the salad bar. There aren’t any good salads available in Campbellsville.

We also visited a liquor store and found the prices to be $2-4 cheaper than available here so we bought a bottle or two Angry smile.

Remember, you are loved.

1 comment:

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.