Monday, November 8, 2010

Keep trucking

We are going along working here at amazon.com in Campbellsville, Kentucky.  When we get home we only have about 3 1/2 hours before we need to go to bed.  We’ve been visiting with friends or joining friends for dinner most nights and that has been so much fun.

I must say we are all (many folks who worked in Coffeyville last year) less tired this year than year’s past…which is a good thing.  Jim’s and my shoes and choice of insoles have worked out well.  Even though it is 26 outside I’m still wearing sleeveless blouses and capris or shorts every day.  It’s warm inside the facility especially on the top floors of the mods.  I bring a light jacket with me but shed it by first break.

We are talking of going to see the Shaker Village on our day’s off this week.  Fellow seasonal worker, Joy, said it is not to be missed.  Online it looks very interesting.

There are two more groups coming in to work and then the big rush of Christmas shopping begins.  It is unbelievable how much freight will be going out of this facility every night.  Keep all of us seasonal campers employed – buy from amazon.com!!!

Remember, you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.