Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Two Time Zones in Campground

This is really funny.  Part of Kentucky is in the Central Time Zone and part in the Eastern Time Zone.  And guess where the dividing line is????  Right between campsites #34 and #35 here in Indian Ridge Campground!!!!  Isn’t that hilarious?

We were informed that amazon.com was in the Eastern Time Zone and to make sure our watches were all set that way so we wouldn’t be late for work; seems Three Springs Campground a little further south is in the Central Time Zone.

I didn’t think too much about it until Phil Schafer, the seasonal camper coordinator, said last year he was here in site #35 and he was in the Central Time Zone.

That sure is going to make things interesting, isn’t it?  Wouldn’t make much a difference if you used your watch to tell time, but I stopped wearing a watch earlier this year and have used my cell phone to check the time if I need to…..can’t do THAT any more :))

Remember, you are loved.

1 comment:

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.