Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Denver’s Spot Beam Part II

My error….it wasn’t Denver who decided to go to a spot beam, it was DISH’s decision to spot beam the four Denver local stations.

All of us who had Denver for their “local” stations will no longer be able to watch those stations.  I am really bummed out….we love Channel 9News and their wonderful PBS stations.

Guess we’ll just call DISH and change our local stations each time we land somewhere for a while and use the batwing to pick up what we can for short stays.

You are loved.

1 comment:

  1. A decision they likely made because of the need to relieve crowding on sattelite transponders.
    I sure wish we could toss a small dish out on the ground and get both Internet and Tv when and where we want it. I guess there is a FCC regulation in the way of that too, though.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.