Sunday, August 23, 2009

Layette for Great-granddaughter

Can you spell cute?


These are too adorable!!! I started knitting a simple layette set for our "yet-to-be-born" great-granddaughter and when I got to the booties I couldn't help but laugh and smile. So I continued on and knitting the whole set.








The sweater came out a bit big and the bonnet a bit smaller, but that's what happens when you hand make something. Maybe I'll knit a bigger bonnet. Then she can have one a birth and one to grow into. The color is a soft, light yellow.
I thought it all came out pretty good.




It's Sunday and so we are having all our camphosts over for potluck. We are making barbeque chicken with a salad and green beans with bacon and onions. Want to come over and join us? You certainly are welcomed to.
Remember - you are loved and thought of often.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little booties are absolutly adorable. What a talent you have. The layette is just precious.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.