Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Jeeps and Cowls

Wind has continued to blow off and on keeping us inside.  Haven’t done much the last couple of days.  Been watching TV mostly and I started another knitted cowl.  I did finish up one of the cowls I was working on at my family reunion in North Dakota.  My Cousin Susie admired the cowl on the right when I was knitting it, so I mailed it to her last week when I finished it.

DSCN3706

Jim has gotten industrious and washing and waxed the Jeep.  The rag top finally gave us the ghost after wind got a tear and left it useless.  Jim and his brother changed out the soft top for the hard top, which we have had stored and haven’t used in over 10 years.  It looks pretty spiffy now.  Not bad for a 10 year old Jeep.

DSCN3713

Today Jim will wash and wax “The Blue Hornet” the name I gave the Chevy Dually.  Much bigger job. 

I think I’ll get my new walking sticks and take a walk in the cemetery….I like reading the headstones. 

We’re gearing up to leave Alamosa Friday and moving back up to Big Meadows where we have a ten day reservation for over the 4th.  We’ll meet up with the Abeytas and the Berganns….look out South Fork the Three Musketeer couples are together again!!!

Remember, you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.